Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

4 Months Old!

I can't believe Sophie is 4 months old. Time is flying. A friend of mine had a baby last week and I went to the hospital to see her. Her daughter was so little I almost can't imagine Sophie so small.
Sophie has been rolling around and talking. She just started giggling and it is so cute. I am trying to get it on video. Last night she had her first taste of cereal. She seemed to like the cereal and kept grabbing for it.


















3 comments:

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

These pix are so sweet and cute!!! Sophia is so adorable. I want to play with her. I'm coming Feb. 14th.

Love from Paisley's Bubbie

Unknown said...

I know that I am biased but, isn't she adorable.

Anonymous said...

Sophia, you are so precious! You are growing too fast! We love you!