Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello Third Trimester



We had our 3D/4D ultrasound yesterday. It was great! She is 100% a girl and we could see her face. She was a wiggle worm and kept putting her hands in front of her face. I guess she is a little camera shy. Her heart beat was good and she is 11 inches long (which is good). My blood pressure, sugar, protein, weight are all good. I have only gained 10 pounds so far. Although it feels much more. I have been feeling good but starting to feel uncomfortable at night and i have had some calf cramps. I can't believe we are in the home stretch. I am ready for her to be here and yet I have so much left to do.

5 comments:

grand-doodles said...

Your mom cannot wait to hold her!

april said...

awwwwwwwww. i have chill bumps (not from fever). she's beautiful already!
i'm ready to hold her too (after grandma doodle releases her).

grand-doodles said...

This brought tears to my eyes. She is so beautiful. I can't wait. April,
I'll let you hold her for a minute or two.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am truly amazed that we can see her already! I had goose bumps when I saw her! I want a turn to hold her, too!

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Oh, Erin & Charlie,
She is so amazingly wonderful. What a beautiful little baby girl! I am so happy for all of you. Stay well and be cool, Erin. It's hot outside.

Love from Paisley's Bubbie