Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Weekend


This weekend was Baby Weekend. We decorated the baby's room and hall bathroom. We bought a new door for the nursery. We just need to paint it. The dots still need to go up on the wall. We need some creative assistance. But the room is looking great and makes me happy. The baby and I are doing well and keep getting good marks with the doctor. Our next appointment we will get an ultrasound and possible schedule the C-section. She is moving lots and you can see bumps in my belly when she moves. The past too days we have had baby class. Charlie and I both have enjoyed class although it reminds how soon she will be here. We are excited about more baby classes and some fun baby showers coming up. Charlie and I are having lots of fun and want to thank everyone for all the support they have been giving us.


30 Weeks Belly Shot

A very cute from Aunt Kate all the way from Guatemala


Some pictures of the nursery




A new and very colorful bathroom.

3 comments:

april said...

looking good! 9 more weeks and we'll get to see a tiny leggett in her new room...april is very excited!!! (note triple exclamation points.. i would have added two more but i'm at work and it would have been inappropriate)

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Hi Erin & Charlie,
The nursery looks great!!! I want to buy the baby some presents!!! Are you registered anywhere? I'll go check Baby's r Us and Target.

You are going to have a wonderful baby girl.
Paisley's Bubbie

Anonymous said...

Erin, you look great! I can hardly wait to see her! She is going to love her room! Y'all did a great job decorating and I know y'all are getting more and more excited! I know we are! We love you guys!!!!
Doyle and Brenda