Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Our First Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower this past weekend. All the great people I work with threw a very nice shower Friday night. The food was fantastic and they all chipped in to buy us our baby stroller/car seat combo. I am touched by there generosity. Thanks to all the molecular and seed people. A super thanks to the organizers. Charlie and I had a great time. No worries Herschel! Our camera is getting fixed so I just have a few pics of the stroller.

Charlie expertly put this together and installed it in the car. We are ready to go!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

YAY!! Baby stuff! I won't be able to attend your shower next weekend :( My sister is getting married that Saturday. I'll be thinking of you and Charlie though and I hope to visit soon. You look great !!!!!
C